- Moringa Powder
- An abundant and natural source of 15 multi-vitamins and minerals
- Provides powerful antioxidants, and counteracts the effects of free radical damage
- Supports and boosts the immune system
- Improves digestive health and accelerates detoxification of the liver
- High in minerals and fibers that boost the body’s energy, levels blood sugar and restrict cravings for junk food
- Reduce water build up in the body that causes bloatedness
- Helps with mental clarity and focus
Moringa, sometimes called “The Drumstick Tree”, [because the seed pods look like drumsticks], or the “Horse Radish Tree”, [because the roots have a slight mild horse radish taste], are native to Africa and southern foothills of the Himalayas. This a fast-growing drought resistant tree can also be found in the wilds of South America. It has become an important nutritious food source around the world. It can be grown rapidly harvested year round, making it especially appealing for medical use. NatriHealth Moringa powder provides rich antioxidants, quercetin, vitamins, proteins and minerals. It is one of the best food supplements which can be used to boost immune power to stave off infections and illnesses. It has 25 times the amount of iron as spinach and seven times the amount of vitamin C as Oranges.
Natrihealth Moringa is good for skin, hair and nails, provides increased energy, is high in Beta Carotenes and Vitamin A, and supports healthy Vision.
Natrihealth Moringa can provide antioxidants and inflammatory compounds, helps balance hormones and slow the effects of aging. It can help improve digestive health and balance blood sugar levels to help fight diabetes. It reduces inflammation in the body.
Moringa can be used as thickener for soup and sauce recipes, sprinkle on top of many dishes before they are served, including meat, stews, soups and salads, it enhances the flavors by providing a pleasant nutty taste.
5 facts of Moringa, using equivalent servings contains:
- 2 times the protein of yogurt
- 3 times the potassium of bananas
- 4 times the calcium of milk
- 4 times the vitamin A of carrots
- 7 times the Vitamins C of Oranges