- No added Sugar
- No added colour or preservatives
- Can be added to any of your favorite beverages or salad dressings, sprinkled onto yogurt, ice cream
- High in anti-oxidant just like fresh Blueberries
- Low calories
- Fiber:4 grams.
- Vitamin C:24% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K:36% of the RDA.
- Manganese:25% of the RDA.
- Reduce DNA damage by neutralizing free radicals to our DNA
- Lowers bad cholesterol and blood pressure
- Anthocyanins in blueberries can have beneficial effects on insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism.
- 1 rounded tsp = 20 Blueberries
In one 4-week study, 168 participants were instructed to drink 1 liter (34 ounces) of a mixture of blueberry and apple juice, every day.
At the end of the study, oxidative DNA damage due to free radicals was reduced by 20%
These findings have also been supported by smaller studies using either fresh or powdered blueberries.